New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Northeastern former United States. It is a peninsula, bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by the Delaware Bay and Delaware. New Jersey is the fourth-smallest state by area but the 11th-most populous, with 9 million residents as of 2017, and the most densely populated of the 50 U.S. states.
- Cities and Towns: Trenton, Camden, Lakewood, Vineland, Atlantic City
- Largest City: Camden (3 hexes)
- Military Bases: None
- Landmarks: None
- Geographic Features: Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay
- Roads and Highways: I-195, Route 40, Garden State Parkway
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Officially called "The Garden State", New Jersey is in reality the annoying rich frat boy of the United States, the "'Fuck You' State".